Two Hundred Years (Ozone Mix) Two Hundred Years (Ozone Mix)

100$ badass !!

Worth every one of the 10 stars ! Keep up the awesome work man, your gonna get ur ass signed one of these days.

TotalHarmonicControl responds:

haha,
thanks a lot man :P

Lame ppl voting 0...i'd hax0r them if i knew who they were :P in fact, i'd listen to their music and give it exactly what its worth...probably fuck all

Thanks again mate :)

Sculptured Sculptured

EPIC !!

Fucking <3 this tune man - **** the newground haters, they dont know what they are missing out on downvoting your shiz just to make thiers look better.

Newgrounds audio portal = 3p1c f41l

TotalHarmonicControl responds:

Haha thanks a lot man! :)

Drum and Bass sample Drum and Bass sample

lol @ the fruity defaults

That drums they is horrid. but oh well, every music artist including myself started out making music at this level ;) Just keep practicing !

Fallen (Preview) Fallen (Preview)

Now theres some phat dnb styles there !

mm Wobbly bass lines, thumping kicks, just my flavor, the lead that kicks in at about 1min 15 is pretty sweet too. a 5 and a 9 go out to this one. Good luck with your record ! and long live the underground world of d&b!

djneuralfusion responds:

Ah thanks brother in. This is actually a VIP. Not done yet not planning too release it onto Newgrounds due to the right's on the webpage. this is the first time ive been on this for a long time. cheers for the review man and hope you loved that Reece bassline.

Amen brother.

{dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [Full] {dj-N} Tears In My Eyes [Full]

Neat tune

The lead riff is pretty neat, i think piano clashes with the main lead riff when they are playing together, but other than that this is 2min 37 seconds of Newgrounds audio artists goodness. Keep em coming.

Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix Shockyoursoul;spookyscaryremix

Has some potential

Pros: This is a really catchy tune that im sure is going to stick in my head :p

Cons: I think it could use some re-equalising, the bass line peaks out into static so its a bit nasty on my headphones.

4/8 = Cause its catchy!

D n B D n B

Theres some porential here

The work on the drums is nice and the synth is pretty solid - generally nice work - keep up the submits !

fixed fixed

I like this

Nicely chilled out beggining, nice use of bass, sweet sounding melody - all round funky work ! Keep up the submissions !

Vicodin Vicodin

The laser beam sound is a little overpowering

However the rest of the track is layed out pretty well with some nice use of panning - all besides that overpowering laser sound its good work, keep up those submits ! :)

fosterCHILD16 responds:

thanks for reviewing, i put up a new version where i turned down the laser and added a synth, check it out for me? haha well regadless thanks

peace
-fosterchild

Sure Sure

Nice

Sounds a bit trancy, nice first submission though, keep up the submits !

C4P5-10CK responds:

Thanks man, I was waiting a while for somebody to review my song. Yeah, I didn't know exactly where to put this in and do agree it's a little bit Trance, but it's fine. I probably won't be making another song for a while; I simply don't have the time. But I'll try.